GKCSA Practice Procedure:
Updated December 11, 2020
It’s time to get back on track:
The Covid restrictions have been modified Tuesday 1st December 2020 allowing our members to use the facility again.
All those attending will need to follow the below proceed on entry to the venue. Please Also make sure that you always have your compulsory Grade 4 official in attendance at the track with you.
COMPULSORY GKCSA check in procedure:
1. EVERYONE in attendance at our Activities must use the mySA GOV App or scan the SA Government QR Code on attendee’s smart phone camera to check in.
THIS IS MANDATORY
The Emergency Management (Public Activities No 14) (COVID-19) Direction 2020 requires defined public activities use an approved contact tracing system. The use of a privately sourced alternative electronic platform for capturing contact details will not satisfy the requirements of the Direction.
This means that the Karting Australia COVID Declaration is not currently relevant in SA and is replaced by the Government check-in through the mySA GOV App or a person’s smart phone camera., https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/restrictions-and-responsibilities/covid-safe-check-in
2. When arriving at the track, there will be a QR Code placed at the gate, the in and out grid fencing and toilet block at top of ramp.
3. If you do not have the Android or Apple app, you can use the camera on your phone to take a picture of the QR code and then follow the prompts.
4. This procedure must be done every time you enter the club. If you leave the club’s property, exit the gate and return on the same day, you must re-do the entry procedure.
5. The use of the mySA GOV app or the scanning of the QR code are mandatory. This is a direction from both SA Health and Karting Australia and allows us to resume activities at the track.
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL STATE GOVERNMENT SOCIAL DISTANCING REGULATIONS WHILE AT THE CLUB FACILITY. DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH A KNOWN COVID-19. DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE LINKED TO THE RECENT SA PARAFIELD CLUSTER, HAVE VISITED ANY OF THE LOCATIONS MENTIONED ON THE SA HEALTH WEBSITE OR IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL.